15 February 2011

Ready to start blogging again

Well I'm back from India and back at work and so life is back to its hectic pace. Hence why I haven't had a chance to write a post before now.

India was fantastic, I loved every single little bit of it. We started in Delhi and then went on to Agra and Fatepah Sikri. From there we went to Jaipur, Udaipur and then Jodphur. The final section of our trip was Mumbai and then Aurangabad.

Starting today, and then over the next few days I'll post some of my photos and then finally get back to reporting about normal life.



This is at Qutab Minar in Delhi, it is basically a memorial site.



I took this photo at Jama Masjid a gorgeous mosque in Delhi.




This was a goat outside a mosque in Fatepah Sikri. I love the fact he was wearing a hat and necklaces.

No comments: