04 November 2011

Adelaide Craft and Quilt Fair

Today I headed off to Adelaide's Craft and Quilt Fair to do some professional development for work and also to enjoy myself of course. I'll put my photos in over two separate posts as the images are quite different. Below is a selection of the products I bought while at the fair. I did set myself a limit, I only went over it a little bit.


Seeing as I have a new job next year I decided I might need 
some new jewellry. These beads come from Indonesia and 
are a type of rock (can't remember exactly) that they hand dye.


These gorgeous beads are made in New Zealand and are 
made from lava rock. 


Gorgeous hand made clay beads from South America.


Great yarn that has little bits of paper attached to it.



Some unusual yarn that almost has a clay like substance in it.


Silk Cocoons


Some very cute ribbon tape

No comments: