I want to enter a competition (not interested in winning, would just like to get accepted) that would require quite a bit of work. Its not the WOW competition in New Zealand as I don't quite think I'm up to that standard yet. Thats not to say I haven't been planning future ideas for that one as well.
So plans for the moment are
- -keeping up with new job
- -wearable art competition (not WOW one)
- -thinking about WOW wearable art competition
- -work for SAlt exhibition group
- -work for several other competitions
- -work for my own solo exhibitions
- -writing magazine articles
At this stage I think I'm going to settle on number 1, 2, 4 and possibly 7.
Never enough time in the day. Ahhhh....