I've been stuck writing reports and finishing up school stuff for the last few weeks so my posts have been minimal. About the only thing I got organised is the covers on my sketchbooks. I've made them so that I can interchange them between books.
This first cover is just shapes that I put on with fusible
webbing and then did some hand embroidery.
This second cover has a section of random patchwork type
fabric on it.
This last cover is a whole heap of small pieces of my dyed
fabric. They've all been hand stitched together to make the
cover. I couldn't tell which was the front and back easily,
so I then put a piece of ribbon on the front.