30 October 2011

A Wonderful Halloween Party

I've been kept busy for the last week getting organised for a Halloween Party. I don't agree with trick or treating, etc. here in Australia- but Halloween as a theme for a party seems fine. Maybe I"m a hypocrite, oh well. 

Below are a few of the photos I took for some of the food and decorations I made.



The cupcakes still tasted really good. The photo below is the jar in which I collected the body parts people had removed from their food before eating it. 




The photo below is just one of the heads that decorated the back of the house.




These other photos below were playing around with long exposures 
on my camera to try and capture light movement at night. 






And the final photo below is what my husband and I looked like for the night. 
I'm the monkey...









No comments: