02 November 2011

Exhibition X

I mentioned previously in a few posts the idea of working towards an exhibition of my own work. The work would be nature based and I still haven't said much about it yet other than posting a few drawings.

It is very vaguely going to link to the idea of nature being a form of transportation, a way of holding on to things, etc. I don't want to say too much sorry.

I will however from now on in call the exhibition 'X'. At least it is some sort of temporary name. I know the real name already but i don't want to give it away when the work has to be kept secret until the exhibition opens. And no, I don't know when that will be.

Below are a few more of my drawings and collages that link into some of my ideas. They won't necessarily be part of the final works but they are part of my thinking process.




Above are the collages, below are a few of the drawings.





No comments: